Chatel Chalets – luxury Catered Ski Chalets & Accommodation
If you’re looking for a luxury catered Chalet in Chatel we offer excellent value in our beautiful ski chalets in Chatel. At Alpine Breaks we are a friendly team who will look after you, cooking, cleaning, shopping and organising all your requirements for the perfect stress free holiday!
All you need to do is arrive at Geneva airport and we’ll take care of the rest. Our luxury catered ski chalets in Chatel and outstanding customer service will ensure that your stay is a memorable one. We’re excellently located in Chatel village. We can cater for groups of 8-15 in our ideal ski chalets. Chalet Lac de Vonnes and Chalet 1972 are both a 5 minute easy walk to the village, perfect for apres ski. If you prefer, Chalet Linga is ski in/out by Linga piste.
Chalet Lac de Vonnes and Linga are catered ski chalets in Chatel with a hot tub and open log fire as well as modern facilities including Wi-Fi and Sky TV. Our 5 star Trip Advisor rating corroborates our excellent service and food throughout all our chalets. In the evening we serve unlimited quality bottled wine with your gourmet meal. With 11 years of experience, we will ensure you are prepared to take on the 650kms of piste and off piste.
All of our beautiful Chatel catered chalets, Chalet Lac de Vonnes, Chalet Linga, Chalet 1972 offer excellent value and a superb, friendly yet unobtrusive service.
We also include free transfers to and from Geneva airport which just 80 minutes away from our Chatel accomodation. For your Summer Chalet holiday, these chalets are ideal for mountain biking or just relaxation breaks.
Exclusive Luxury Catered Chalets in Chatel
Why choose one of our Chatel catered Chalets? Staying in our Chatel accommodation ensures you experience the very best that the region has to offer, from scenic views to stunningly prepared food. We ensure that all of our ski chalets in Chatel are all easily accessible and come with excellent value packages and services, including slope transfers for Chalet Lac De Vonnes and to ensure that you find the best slopes we offer ski orientation too. Both chalets have Wi-Fi, Sky TV and entertainment systems.
Our ski chalets in Chatel also have superb outdoor hot tubs overlooking the mountains! Chalet Linga is visible from the lift and you can ski straight up to the chalet itself. Each evening, we serve a gourmet 4 course dinner with quality wines included. Additionally we offer a cheeseboard comprising of famous local cheeses. Staying in any of our Chatel Chalets means that you can put your feet up and truly enjoy your holiday.
Whichever Chatel Catered Chalet you choose, we bring our first class personal service and extra homely touches that we’ve developed during our 11 years of experience in the industry and this we feel, sets Alpine Breaks apart. We are very proud of our reputation, corroborated by our 80%+ repeat booking year in/year out
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You organise your flights and we’ll do the rest.
(Chatel Catered Chalet – Catered package)
- Collection and return transfer from and to Geneva Airport less than 80 minutes from Chatel.
- Hearty breakfast including freshly baked croissants, porridge, cereal and various hot options.
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cakes.
- Pre-dinner drinks & nibbles/canapés included, prior to 4 course dinner with unlimited Quality bottled wines for 6 evenings of your stay.
- Chauffeured to/from the slopes each day – (Chalet LDV only)
- Chalet Linga is ski in/out from the chalet. Or bus stop directly outside to other areas
- Ski passes pre-ordered, ski equipment hire made easy, ski lessons and any child care pre-arranged before your arrival
- Ski Orientation around this massive 650kms of piste is included at Chalet Lac de Vonnes to maximise your skiing experience here in the Portes du Soleil
- Wi-Fi, iPod station, Board games, Sky TV, DVD player, Table Tennis in Lac de Vonnes only, and Games consoles at all the chalets
- Ask about Giant Slalom Racing or perhaps the Treasure Hunt around the Ski area
- For the really adventurous we can organize the famous Vallee Blanche Day Out in Chamonix